I want you to boost your mind with fruits, veggies, exercise and sleep. Don’t take these things for granted some of us never eat what our body needs let alone our minds. Exercise is walking to and from our cars and sleep is just a power nap here or there.
You can always go to the product page to see what I recommend. Now it is time to take steps to boost your brain power, start with fantastic foods that are in season:
Blueberries 1/2 cup 40 calories
- High in antioxidants
- Help prevent Alzheimer’s, arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease
- Helps prevent plaque build up in arteries.
- Improves brain function and protects memory.
Cherries 1 cup 74 calories
- Ease asthma and allergy systems
- Helps prevent cancer of the colon, liver, pancreas, skin and stomach.
- Reduce uric acid, which can help relive gout.
Strawberries 1/2 cup 25 calories
- Helps prevent breast and cervical cancer.
- Helps protect brain function and memory.
- Support immune health.
Asparagus 1 cup 40 calories
- Anti inflammatory
- Builds strong bones and aids blood clotting
- Inhibits growth of leukemia cell.
- Strengthens heart health and muscles
- Supports gastrointestinal health
Carrots 1 cup 40 calories
- Helps prevent cancer of bladder, breast, cervix, colon, esophagus, larynx, and prostrate
- Helps prevent macular degeneration, and cataracts.
- Helps prevent heart disease.
- Immune booster
Spinach 1 1/2 cups 40 calories
- Builds strong bones.
- helps prevent anemia
- Helps prevent breast, prostate,colon cancer.
- Helps prevent cataracts and support eye health.
- Helps protect against heart disease
- lowers blood pressure.
“All of the berries are the number one foods to eat in the spring,” says Jonny Bowden PhD,CNS, board-certified nutrition specialist and the author of The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth (Fairwinds Press) Try to eat these fruits and veggies to boost your brain and support your over all health and well- being.
We need at least 7 hours of sleep each night and at least 30 minutes of exercise a day. This can be as easy as walking or taking the stairs. Our body needs to function as if is a well maintained machine with a mind that benefits from having foods that support our health, exercise that keeps or blood and body moving. Sleep that lets our mind repair and prepare for the abundant life that God has intended for us all.
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and he who loves is begotten of God and is coming to know and understand God and reconize and get a better and clearer knowledge of him. 1 John 4:7
Return to your rest, O my soul, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you. Psalm 116:7